- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 1.1 Friends of Mozilla
- 1.2 Upcoming Events
- 1.3 Speakers
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Thanks to Apoorva Pandey, Trishul Goel, kwan, Masatoshi Kimura, and Christophe Vileneuve for contributing 3+ patches to add-ons projects over the last month! You rock!
- And props to Tech Speakers who've been active in the past week, giving talks and workshops in Bulgaria, Colombia, Czech Republic, Greece, Madagascar, the Netherlands, Ireland, and Texas! Shout outs to Ipsha, Dipesh, Elio, Giannis, Mariot, Miguel, Rabimba, Rebecca, and Tanay.
All week (November 6-10): W3C Technical Plenary Week (TPAC) in Burlingame.
- Lots of W3C Working Group meetings
- W3C Advisory Committee meeting
- Developer Meetup and more
- Add yourself to Mozilla Events: W3C TPAC if you're participating in any part of TPAC.
Monday, 06 November
Tuesday, 07 November
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 17:00 UTC / 10:00am PST; ACE Vidyo Room
- SUMO Day for Zerda, in Social and in the Support Forums:
- Sign up today: Etherpad with all the details and see you there! We will be having a SUMO Day November 7
- Curious about how support works at mozilla? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Wednesday, 08 November
Thursday, 09 November
Friday, 10 November
Saturday, 11 November
Sunday, 12 November
All Week SUMO Event, Mozilla Support
- SUMO Week Firefox 57, Quantum, in Social and in the Support Forums: we will be doing a week sprint to answer all user questions about the new Firefox. Tune in to join the fun.
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Leah Ruffin||Portofolio Manager, Gigabit Lafayette||The Mozilla Foundation's latest slate of gigabit grants||Remote||--||--||Mozilla blog: '$275K for Creative Gigabit Projects Across the U.S.'|
|Jen Caltrider||Content Strategy Lead on the Foundation's Advocacy team||Mozilla's recent IoT survey and upcoming holiday buyers' guide||Remote||--||Slides||Medium: '10 Fascinating Things We Learned When We Asked The World ‘How Connected Are You?'|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||n/a||2017-11-06|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||PDX||No||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|Miriam Avery||Director of Strategic Foresight||Emerging Technologies weekly headlines||MTV||no||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/EmergingTechnology|
|Amy Tsay||Add-on Product Manager||Add-ons in Firefox Quantum||MTV||no||n/a||n/a|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Ryan Northey||Jeff Beatty||On the wiki||Bristol, UK||Localization engineer focused on developing Mozilla's community translation tool, Pontoon.|
|Their Name||Your Name||Intro location||Their Location||Their Role|