« previous week | index | next week »
- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
- 1 All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
- 2 Welcome!
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
Friends of Mozilla
- Many thanks to everyone who contributed code to add-ons projects over this last month, and hi5s in particular to Sean Prashad, Prathiksha Guruprasad, Oriol, and to MSU students Dylan Stokes, Bogdan Pozderca, Zhengyi Lian, and Vivek, for their contributions.
- Big thanks to Tech Speakers Andrzej, Bob, Candy, Eugenio, Gabriele, Jayesh, Srushtika, and Trishul, who gave talks and workshops in Poland, the Philippines, Namibia, Italy, India, and Germany.
Monday, 26 February
Tuesday, 27 February
- WebExtensions APIs Triage
- 18:30 UTC / 10:30am PST | ACE Vidyo Room
Wednesday, 28 February
- Add-ons Community Meeting
- 16:30 UTC / 8:30am PST | ACE Vidyo Room
Thursday, 01 March
Friday, 02 March
Saturday, 03 March
Sunday, 04 March
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 10am PT / 1pm ET / 5pm UT
- Monthly Speaker Series: Computer Security In The Past, Present and Future, with Mikko Hypponen===
- Location: Mozilla Mountain View + Air Mozilla + YouTube
Computer security researcher Mikko Hypponen has been hunting hackers since 1991. Join us to hear his insights and stories on computer security history. Mikko will also tell us where we are today, and where we will be going in the future. But the real question is: how are we ever going to secure ten billion new devices that will be going online over the next decade?
- Host: Jeff Bryner
- Speaker: Mikko Hypponen
Finland-based Mikko Hypponen is a well-respected, global security expert who once tracked down the authors of the 1st computer virus (Brain) that spawned the entire anti-virus industry. He has worked at F-Secure since 1991, and has written on his research for the New York Times, Wired and Scientific American.
He was selected among the 50 most important people on the web by the PC World magazine and was included in the FP Global 100 Thinkers list.
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Jenn Beard||Gigabit Fund Manager, Mozilla Foundation||Our first round of WINS challenges winners||Remote||No||Please navigate around this webpage||https://wirelesschallenge.mozilla.org/|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||MozPDX- The New Commons!||No||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
|David Bryant||Mozilla Fellow, Emerging Technologies||Emerging Technologies weekly headlines||Mountain View||no||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/EmergingTechnology|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Zack Mullaly||Tristan Weir||Remote||Toronto||Security Engineer|