- Every Monday @ 11:00am Pacific Time (19:00 UTC)
- https://air.mozilla.org/channels/project-meeting/ to watch and listen
- join irc.mozilla.org #airmozilla for backchannel discussion
- Presenters only: Vidyo room "Brownbags". Do not use this room if you're not planning to speak.
- Dial-in: Audio-only conference# 8600
- People with Mozilla phones or softphones please dial x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 4000) Conf# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x4000 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/British Columbia/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x4000 Conf# 8600
- CA/Ontario/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x4000 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x4000 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 84 88 37 37, x4000 Conf# 8600
- Gmail Chat (requires Flash and the Google Talk plugin): paste +1 650 903 0800 into the Gmail Chat box that doesn't look like it accepts phone numbers
- SkypeOut is free if you use the 800 number
- If you plan on presenting, please join the Vidyo BrownBags 20 minutes prior to the start of the meeting and announce to the A/V Technicians that you will be speaking so that they can confirm your Audio and Video.
All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Props to Tech Speakers Carsten, Srushtika, Flaki, and Bob for talks delivered over the last week in Germany, Finland, Iceland, and the Philippines.
- Huge thank you to Michael Kohler and fossbalaji for all the pull requests for the Reps Portal. Details in this Discourse post.
Monday, 05 March
Tuesday, 06 March
- WebExtensions APIs triage
- 18:30 UTC / 10:30am PST | ACE Vidyo Room
Wednesday, 07 March
Monthly Speaker Series: Computer Security In The Past, Present and Future, with Mikko Hypponen
- Location: Mozilla Mountain View + Air Mozilla + YouTube
- Topic: Computer security researcher Mikko Hypponen has been hunting hackers since 1991. Join us to hear his insights and stories on computer security history. Mikko will also tell us where we are today, and where we will be going in the future. But the real question is: how are we ever going to secure ten billion new devices that will be going online over the next decade?
- Host: Jeff Bryner
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup (nearly every Wednesday somewhere)
Be a part of the open web with your own website.
- Nürnberg (GERMANY),
San Francisco (@MozSF commons)
- 17:30-18:30 Quiet Writing Hour, finish that blog post, wiki edit, etc.!
- 18:30-19:30 IndieWeb meetup, demos, & hack night
Any questions? See the wiki page for details
Create or update your personal web site!
Share what you've gotten working.
Join a community with like-minded interests.
Bring friends that want a personal site!
or join IRC: https://indieweb.org/discuss
- Nürnberg (GERMANY),
Thursday, 08 March
Friday, 09 March
Saturday, 10 March
Sunday, 11 March
The limit is 3 minutes per topic. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation. If you plan on showing a video, you need to contact the Air Mozilla team before the day of the meeting or you will be deferred to the next week. The meeting is streamed in a 4:3 format in order to allow for split screen. If your slides are 16:9 "widescreen" format, please indicate in the "Sharing" column below.
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, 4:3 or 16:9)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen||Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Zannah Marsh||Instructional Designer, MoFo||The 2018 Global Sprint||Remotely||Yes||Slides||mzl.la/global-sprint|
|Asa Dotzler||Firefox Roadmap||Weekly Firefox Update||MTV||no||n/a||2018-03-05|
|Bradley Cohen||Consumer Marketing Manager for Mozilla Brand||Live IRL Podcast recording in San Francisco on Sunday 3/18||Remotely||No||https://www.eventbrite.com/e/irl-podcast-live-show-ctrlaltfacts-tickets-43635406676?aff=es2||https://www.eventbrite.com/e/irl-podcast-live-show-ctrlaltfacts-tickets-43635406676?aff=es2|
|Faramarz Rashed||Director, Advanced Development||Emerging Technologies Weekly Update||MTV||no||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/WeeklyUpdates/EmergingTechnology#March_5th.2C_2018|
|Michael Van Kleeck||Enterprise Solutions Architect||The Weekly MinIT!||MozPDX- The New Commons!||No||n/a||https://wiki.mozilla.org/IT/WeeklyMinIT|
Let's say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
|Who is being introduced?||Who are you? (the introducer)||Where are you doing the introduction?||Where are they from?||How will they be part of Mozilla?|
|Florian Merz||Henrik Mitsch||Remote from Munich, Germany||Berlin Office||Open Innovation Products & Engineering (fka Participation Systems)|
|Arkadiusz Komarzewski||Katie Parlante||Mountain View||Warsaw, Poland||Data Engineer on Firefox Data Platform team|
|Jan-Erik Rediger||Georg Fritzsche||Berlin office||Berlin||Software Engineer on Firefox Telemetry team|