3-state UI for DNT
|Feature||Status||Release Target||Dev Lead||QA Lead||QA Status|
|3-state UI for DNT||Landed||Firefox 21||Sid Stamm||Alexandra Lucinet||Signed Off|
The objective of this feature is to allow a user to express their preferences regarding tracking to each server and web application that they communicate with via HTTP.
- Tracking Preference Expression (DNT) - Link
- Various large third parties that have accepted the DNT header - Link
- Users should be able to choose the option:
- not to be tracked by third parties
- to be tracked
- do not tell anything about their tracking preferences
- The manual test cases and test results for this feature can be seen here.
- The test cases are also available in MozTrap under 3-state UI for DNT test suite.
- Tracking bug - bug #765398
- All the test cases were executed.
- All the blocker, critical, major bugs have been fixed.