December 22, 2010
- How are we doing with deliverables?
- Should release timing change to better account for the holiday time-off? If so, what would be a good day for freeze and release? I would suggest a freeze date of Thursday December 30th and a release on Wednesday January 5th.
- 1.0a8 is in flux and we will solidify the feature set in the week between Christmas and New Years.
- Much of the 1.0a8 feature set depends on the Skywriter merge. Kevin Dangoor was very optimistic at the All-Hands that we would have stable code to use by the second week in January.
Q1 Goals for FlightDeck
- Augment the FD editor experience to the point where we feel it is equal-to or better-than a developer's own app stack for creating add-ons.
- Launch a beta version of the application by the end of Q1
- Make noticeable progress with integration of more AMO services, for example, pushing your add-on to AMO, creating an account on AMO through the Builder, etc.
- Sean McArthur is signing on next week and should start the first or second week in January.