AMO/High Impact Features
High Impact Features are improvements to AMO that will have a substantial positive impact on a user or developer's experience with a relatively small development effort required.
- When typing into the AMO search box, we should suggest results based on the entered text so far.
Show only compatible add-ons
- When browsing through the site, users should only see compatible add-ons by default.
Notification of user reviews
- Developers should be able to receive an email when a user reviews their add-on, and users should receive an email when a developer replies.
Revamped Add-on Admin Tool
- Port the add-on admin tool to zamboni with the ability to email and log comments to the developer.
- We have a number of ideas for editor recognition, such as badges and a better credits page
Realtime graph of important stats
- Show a graph of important messages in the cluster logs. For example:
- How many HTTP exceptions were there in the last minute? 
- How many celery exceptions? 
- How many addons were downloaded? 
- Other useful metrics?
This would help boost confidence if doing continuous deployment. The AMO dashboard is here