From MozillaWiki
< AMO‎ | Squeaky
Jump to: navigation, search

Attendees: Michael, Tyler, Jorge, Jeff

Action Items:

  • Jorge - Create an overall "project" page that documents everything that we are trying to do, not just the product changes. We'll track meeting notes and agendas there as well. DONE
  • Matt - Add relevant Advocacy/SUMO members to feature pages. DONE
  • Matt - Track down existing tickets for addons/settings modifications DONE:
  • Jorge - Set up recurring meeting. At least initially.


  • Need to discuss priorities, timelines, and implementation with Asa
  • Short term fix listed in should be discussed as an interim solution until proper API's can be created to control pref changes.
  • Project "squeaky clean" proposed as a project name.
  • We will look for a better time to meet to accommodate the time zone differences for everyone involved.