Meeting Notes for 2012-10-09
- Jeff Griffiths
- Matthew Grimes
- Kris Maglione
- Tyler Downer
- Jorge Villalobos
- Lack of engineering resources and the need to prioritize more aggressively.
- bug 799266 - Malicious Safe Browsing add-on changes id and name.
- Babylon update.
- Agreement that a short term solution should be to proceed with bug 784189.
- Dialogue would appear if any of the settings from bootstrap.js are edited.
- Tentatively shooting for FF 19 or 20 for reset feature
- We will be attempting to use a hotfix update after blocking a medium level add-on. This will be our test case to see if this approach can be used on larger issues.
- Short term solution for Mozilla Safe Browsing would be to hard code the name in the add-ons block list.
- Jeff - Reach out to Alex about using the hotfix to address searchqu as a test case.
- Jeff - Talk to Dave Townsend about bug 784189
- Jeff - Talk to Joanne about Yahoo