< AMO:Projects | Bandwagon
- Andrea Balle wanted to start helping with this project from translation and moving forward angles
- Joildo Santos provided precious review on major translation bugs landed from Marcio
- Marcio does some stuff
- SVN http://viewvc.svn.mozilla.org/vc/addons/trunk/bandwagon/locale/pt-BR/
Collections and peers to get started
This is just the start. We won't document all. But at this point it has to do with the social networking effects. We are reviewing some en-US and investigating which Brazilian ones. The approach that seems to be working is simply inviting people to be co-peers - that's that.
- https://addons.mozilla.org/pt-BR/firefox/collection/mma ( Leandro, Marcio )
- https://addons.mozilla.org/pt-BR/firefox/collection/qahelper ( Paula )
- Bruna Griebeler - talking about one for Education, videos etc.
- https://addons.mozilla.org/pt-BR/firefox/collection/animers (Andrea)
- Mario -
- Clauber - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/collection/stipkovic
- Joildo -
- Jefferson - l01n?
- Rey Bango, Mozilla
- Looks like the e-mails invitation is a good system. But then, if we enable the wild free e-mail invitation what happens is that end-users are going to face a site, that IMHO, is difficult to understand. There are lots of too much info on AMO now, and the Collections UX is complex. The potential is great as I think it is more towards GEO and cultures and it also gives someone the ability to simply talk about an existing extension - it does not have to me multi extensions to be a collection. I like the fact when its' only one thing too. ( marcio )
Related Bugs for Brazil
- We waiting for http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.extensions/pt-BR to be fully created in order to post and get people talking about collections.