Mozilla Accessibility Wiki
- Get involved
- Bugmasters/Bug_days/a11y for accessibility bug triage
- Development Center - documentation on various accessibility initiatives, XUL authoring guidelines, ARIA, AT-SPI, web development and more
- Learning Disabilities - resources related to learning disabilities
- Social - social media accounts, campaigns, and options for users.
- Testing Center - the latest on Mozilla accessibility testing, test plans, environments, top bugs, and more.
- Firefox Android Accessibility - FAQ and info.
- Mac Accessibility - home page of accessibility support on Mac.
- Windows Accessibility - this FAQ explains how makers of Windows screen readers, voice dictation packages and magnification software can support Gecko-based software. The article is targeted on MSAA.
- XForms Accessibility - AT API support for XForms elements.
Also see all subpages of this page for any pages that should be added to this list.
- Accessible Tables
- Custom widgets accessibility - accessibility injection into XBL
- Plugins accessibility - thoughts how to improve plugin accessibility
- Editor behaviour - editor behaviour on user input when controls are contained inside of editable area
- Mutation event coalescing
- HTML5 form enhancements
- IA2 1.3 - next IAccessible2 proposal
- New architecture - proposed gecko a11y architecture
- MathML - MathML accessibility changes draft
- Web Accessibility API - web accessibility API draft
Drafts Replaced by Specs
- Proposed Accessibility Strategy
- Potential Accessibility Projects
- Mozilla 2 accessibility plans
- 2009 accessibility plans
- Firefox3 - the list of meta bugs targeted to Firefox 3
- 2012 Activities - big picture of ongoing activities in accessibility core
- ARIA coordination
- Video accessibility
- Math accessibility
- CSUN 2009 - Mozilla CSUN 2008 Activities