AsiaCamp2011/Schedule/Engagement and Regionalization Track/MillionsofFriendships
Nurturing Millions of Friendships
- Speakers: Chelsea Novak, William Reynolds
- Time: Saturday, November 19, 17:45
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Summary: The Mozilla User Engagement Team nurtures millions of friendships every day, through email marketing, word of mouth marketing, content marketing and social media. Discussion will include why building these relationships are so important to Mozilla, and how you can join our team and help us reach millions more!
- Presentation slides: Will be posted after the talk
- Ideal audience size: All our welcome!
- Equipment needs (video projector already included): US power adapter for the computer
- Submit a question for the speaker here:
- Follow up: Can you help?
Please let us know about holidays, events, summer vacations, back to school events in your locale.
Add events to the etherpad to let us know about interest in other locales, which can be created and sent to those who are interested. https://etherpad.mozilla.org/calendar-volunteers
User Engagement Channels
If you are interested in social media channels, Firefox Affiliates and newsletters for your locale, please email the User Engagement team at email@example.com.
Or email these team members individually Chelsea Novak: firstname.lastname@example.org for Partnership/WOM/Firefox Affiliates ideas, William Reynolds: email@example.com for Social Media/Content/E-mail ideas.
Or visit the User Engagement wiki.