MozCamp Asia 2011 is being designed to help Mozillians from all around Asia synchronize their efforts, get up to speed with the latest updates from others and share theirs. We're going to talk about the state of Mozilla in Asia today and set the stage for the upcoming year.
Among the fundamentally important contexts of technology and communities this year we're also going to introduce a new area of peoples development and growth. This new area is designed to help us improve the way we interact and operate within the project and allow Mozillians to better use their skills to growth within the project and outside of it.
At this MozCamp we're going to focus on three areas that essentially amount to three interdisciplinary tracks:
- Product & Technology Track: Sessions will focus on the product vision and roadmap for desktop and mobile
- Skills Development and Community Growth Track: Sessions for this track will focus on professional skills, best practices in terms of building and growing communities and more.
- Engagement/Regionalization Track: Sessions in this track will focus on our engagement efforts and how to best bring Mozilla to the world.
The aim is to allow us all to think holistically about the project. Each track cuts across many different areas, and this will help Mozillians situate their own area of activity within a broader context, while tying with the overall theme of the camp.
- Product & Technology:
- Skills Development and Community Growth:
- Engagement & Regionalization: