AsiaCamp 2011/Schedule/Skills Development and Community Growth Track/mascots
Build Mascot with Community Power
Summary: Now we have Foxkeh, Foxmosa, G-Fox, and KUMI in Asia regions, it's interesting that we use mascot much more then other areas. In this section, we are going to share the experience on mascot planning, include the reason to create a mascot, how we create it, current status, how it benefit the community, and issues we are facing.
- Po-chiang Chao aka. BobChao (MozTW)
- Viking Karwur (Mozilla Indonesia)
- Jack Guo (MozillaOnline)
- Tomoya Asai aka. dynamis (Mozilla Japan)
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Slide / URLs (will provide after the talk):
- Equipment needs (video projector already included): Just projector.
- Please take note on MoPad: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/asiacamp-mascot
- tagging things as "#mozcamp #mascot"
Feel free to submit a question for the speaker below
(add your question here)