Goals 2011 Q1
- Addon Testing Service - anode
- Still need to clear up last few changes to graph server to accommodate the addons service, firewall issues prevented rollout in Q4
- Going to make it gracefully fail to add the data and allow the rest of the graphserver to stay up and available
- Able to rollout the system afterward with a failover solution.
- Probably need to move to a queuing solution longer term
- War On Orange - jgriffin, jhammel, jmaher
- On the db side, we are bringing up the production ES database this week
- On the UI side, mcote is addressing UI bugs we triaged
- Figured out the mystery of the weekend spikes (a few pushes but buildbot was running multiple testruns on those pushes), switching to track number of testruns rather than pushes (as we move to ES)
- On the backend, Jmaher is converting the site to use the ES database
- Should require very little modification to the UI code
- Nightly Tester Tools - harth
- Might need to look at addon compatiblity, but other than that, we are in maintenance mode
- Productize Pulse - bc, legneato
- Christian has done everything needed to be done to get into production
- We believe this is complete, bc will follow up with christian.
- Talos Improvements - anode
- Got changes for Android talos reviewed and uploaded
- Integrate Mozmill into Buildbot - jhammel
- make mozmill needs to be landed: bug 568642
- manifests should be landed: bug 618924
- is that it?
- Bug Hunter - bc
- Having to get a new database online, couchdb can no longer keep up with the traffic
- Been uploading bugs from the reproduced crashes, caught the #1 top crash for beta 8 and reproduced it
- Will download database to mountain view and trim the database in order to get it to a manageable size to get it up and running.
- Mozmill 2.0 beta - harth, ctalbert, jhammel
- Will meet this week to figure out exactly what we're doing
- Ctalbert has a set of things to do to improve the JS to python interface
- Profile Manager - jgriffin
- Going to blog more, not much traffic or feedback. Hopefully with a blog and a few bugs fixed things will improve
- Fennec Profile Tool - mcote
- Emailed blassey about it. He suggested a blog post, so I requested that my blog be added to planet, and will post as soon as it is.
- Android Buildbot Integration - jmaher, ctalbert, bmoss
- Had runs going over the entire weekend until tegra 15 died this morning.
- Still have a few issues around updating the build, the system tends to fall over at this point. Need to figure out what is going on there and fix it.
- Need to figure out how to get firefox/fennec to both live on one device and share an agent
- Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher, jhammel
- Mozmill needs to be landed
- Need to decide what harness to do a manifest for next
- Bug-stats Websites - mcote
- No news here. Still meaning to look into deinspanjer's bug-history code.
- E10S/IPC testing infrastructure - ctalbert, jmaher
- SpecialPowers uses for permissions require spinning an event loop, which is suboptimal. Working with cjones and jdm to work on what to do about that.
- Splinter Bugzilla Extension - dkl
- Working on 4.0 codebase of bugzilla
- Optimizing splinter itself and changing it to use YUI (which bugzilla does) instead of jquery (which splinter does)
- Going to put together a schedule and a testplan to roll this out and whether we want to wait for 4.0 or to roll it out on 3.6.
- See the wiki for more information
Firebug Test Support
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support