Treeherder is a reporting dashboard for checkins to Mozilla projects (for example, mozilla-central). It allows users to see the results of automatic builds and their respective tests. Treeherder also provides a rich set of APIs that can be used by other projects interested in this information.
Treeherder is the successor to TBPL.
For tracking performance data, see Treeherder's sister project, Perfherder.
For tracking intermittent test failures, see Intermittent Failures View.
To make UI-only changes, you only need to perform a very simple setup running a local webserver pointing at the production backend, described here. If you wish to hack on the backend, or the UI and backend together, you will instead need to set up a Vagrant environment, using these steps.
- A-Team Bootcamp: Best practices for working on A-Team projects (of which Treeherder is one), including valuable information on using Git and Bugzilla. If you're new to Mozilla or the A-Team, please read this guide thoroughly before proceeding.
- Good first bugs for new developers: Codetribute
- Issue tracker: Report a bug / search open bugs
- Mozilla Treeherder instances: Staging / Production / Deployed changes info
Source and Docs
- UI & backend: Source / Docs
- Treeherder data submission clients:
Getting in touch
- Chat on IRC: #treeherder / learn about IRC / channel logs
- Mailing list: tools-treeherder (or via Google groups)
- Weekly meetings: Notes & dial-in details
What we're working on
Assigned Treeherder bugs that have been modified in the last month. View on Bugzilla
|1720105||--||Treeherder: Data Ingestion||drop Bugscache.os column because it doesn't get used||Sebastian Hengst [:aryx] (needinfo on intermittent or backout)|
|1719889||--||Treeherder: Frontend||add pretty names for recently added platform configurations||Sebastian Hengst [:aryx] (needinfo on intermittent or backout)|
|1720930||--||Treeherder: Log Parsing & Classification||ignore 'LeakSanitizer' and 'gtest' as standalone search terms for bug suggestion generation, search whole error line instead||Sebastian Hengst [:aryx] (needinfo on intermittent or backout)|
|1525121||--||Treeherder: Log Parsing & Classification||long pinned job names shouldn't wrap onto two/2 lines||Sebastian Hengst [:aryx] (needinfo on intermittent or backout)|
|1617835||--||Treeherder: Frontend||Multiple seconds hangs on treeherder when selecting a specific commit||Sebastian Hengst [:aryx] (needinfo on intermittent or backout)|
|1674462||--||Treeherder: Log Parsing & Classification||don't set a priority and severity for bugs filed for crashes in automation||Sebastian Hengst [:aryx] (needinfo on intermittent or backout)|