Tinderboxpushlog ("TBPL") is a tool that correlates checkins with Buildbot results, so that developers and sheriffs can quickly see the results of automatic builds and tests for specific changesets.
TBPL has now been switched off in bug 1054977, since it has been replaced by Treeherder.
Mozilla production instance(site doesn't exist anymore)
- Source repository
- Open bugs
- File a bug
- How to use TBPL to check the tree
- FirefoxOS TBPL guide: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Firefox_OS/TBPL
- IT Mana page
- Chief self-deploy (needs VPN)
- Chief self-deploy recent history (needs VPN; more readable than raw logs, but is cleared if the Chief service is restarted)
- Chief self-deploy logs archive (needs VPN; use if the history page is empty)
- TBPL production push bugs (Approximation, summaries may occasionally vary)
- Additional docs (need cleanup and/or combining):
- The replacement for TBPL: Treeherder