If you're going to the work week in Taiwan, make sure you've booked a flight.
Will send another nag email. Missing some contact info.
US and European citizens should NOT need a visa.
- Emulator test harness (ateam)
- jlebar (not in meeting) -
- Currently: DOM API for turning screen on/off https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=702256
- Next: Allowing us to create chrome-type docshells which don't have chrome permissions. (In order to implement a full-featured web browser.)
- Gonk widget backend (mwu)
- landed upstream on m-c
- more support for input events (home, volume, search)
- RIL integration status (mrbkap/kyle)
- RIL worker is up in C++. Communication through jsapi on main thread.
- JS communication with RIL in test environment is up to parity with original python test harness.
- Sensor backends (thinker)
- android implementation looking good, going through review. Should land this week.
- collaborator iterating on DOM API
- Mediaserver crash, debuggerd iloop (shianyow)
- fix for debuggerd iloop landed in b2g
- mediaserver crash is reproducible, under investigation
- apitrace (kanru)
- working with GL test program in android build
- right now apitrace looks like a backend for Android libEGL, so it's totally transparent to gecko
- navigator.apps (fabrice)
- DOM API implemented, finishing up firefox integration pieces. Aiming for FF11
- Contacts API (gwagner)
- implementation underway, fighting with compile times and JNI. first version should be ready for later this week
- Contacts database (philikon)
- Gaia update
- New team member: Justin D'Arcangelo (EST, frontend work for Gaia)
- Apps update
- Vivien was @MozCamp. found new contributor to help implement a "Maps" application. fixed some more bugs in gaia
- Initial prototype of Gallery app landed (benfrancis). Improvements to browser app. Work ongoing on camera-app prototype.
- Initial app manager read (justindarc). Working on focus issues and backgrounding/foregrounding. App switching upcoming soon.