- Date: 2016-06-14 16:00 UTC
- Host: B2G OS Community
- Notes copied to the wiki each week B2G/Meeting
- Meeting time: Tuesday, 9am Pacific
- First meeting of the "post-transition" phase ! :)
Work is needed to convert the old mozApps to pure webapps: https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/web-or-dead/8782
- Who can or want to help ?
- We need to help people to get started on this part
Any news from the mentoring sessions ?
- A person working on Fx0 porting for fxos 2.6 (and later, if possible, b2g os) has been contacted on reddit
- Fairphone 2 build is blocked at launching gecko step, help is needed https://discourse.mozilla-community.org/t/fairphone-2-build/8641/
Firefox Nightly 50.0a1 has a bug that prevents accessing the b2g-installer. Bug nb: bug 1279947 if you run in to it try v.49.0a1and report your system, right now its only confirmed on OSX. Firefox Nightly 49 is still working if needed This is a really trivial issue, it's really a good first bug
- In bootstrap.js we do dump(...) and this is failing hence breaking the next steps
- It's important that people step in and take care of this one :)
B2GOS MDN main page translation
- A task has been created on github to follow the progress
Italian translation started by Luca and Enrico German version ongoing too French version incoming A minor bug effecting Italian translation bug 1279908 The FAQ still need some review: B2G/Transition_Project/FAQ
- pad to work on it https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/b2g_faq_wiki
Call for contribution: any update about the Spanish version ?
- A (French) reminder for the end of the transition , and a call for contributors, from the MozFr group: https://firefoxos.mozfr.org/post/2016/06/B2G-OS-pour-smartphones-c-est-votre-moment
- Feel fee to share any update from you country/language specific community ;)
Ralf did some test with the dialer, out-coming calls are working fine, incoming calls too - after activating the lockscreen. afterwards it keeps working.
- Is there any bug related to that ? no, because the bug is gone ;(
- edit: seem to be linked to this bug (from last meeting notes): Bug 1277836 - Incoming calls are not received if the Dialer is not open
- no, my bug was incoming call was there, but the red and green button of the dialer was "underneath" the callers id.