This is a list of all known tools, applications, and libraries used with BMO. There are three purposes of this catalog:
- to advertise new ways of using Bugzilla
- to determine any patterns or commonalities that we might want to incorporate into BMO's core
- to encourage people to contribute to an existing app that meets, or could reasonably be made to meet, their needs, rather than spending time to develop a redundant app.
Please add any you own, maintain, or use.
Name of app/tool
- A brief description, ideally an explanation of what the tool/app does and why, i.e., what value does it bring.
- Home URL, if any.
- Link to source.
- Mercurial extension for attaching patches from a Mercurial repository to Bugzilla from the command line.
- A single-page app that shows an overview of bugs related to you.
- A useful, experimental Bugzilla client aiming to improve the usability and productivity of the popular bug tracking system from Mozilla, on both desktop and mobile.
- (Archived) https://github.com/kyoshino/bzdeck
- Python library for Bugzilla's native REST API.
MediaWiki extension for Bugzilla
- Embedding of update bug data into wiki pages.
🐛 Bug Opener
- Opens Bugzilla/BMO, GitHub, GitLab, Bitbucket and Jira bug/issue numbers
- AMO: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/bug-opener/
- ATN: https://addons.thunderbird.net/thunderbird/addon/bug-opener/
- Open these bug IDs in BMO or GitHub
- Light integration of Kanbanery and Bugzilla automates some common tasks
- (Archived) https://github.com/mozilla/kanbugger
- (Removed) https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/kanbugger/