morgamic, luser, bsmedberg, aravind, dcamp
Action Item Update
- morgamic to have a draft of the database schema
- luser to make the symbol upload files more specific and then work with build to get nightly trunk symbol loading -- Done!
- client has been updated and mac work is beginning, Time estimates? Intel or PPC or both?
- progress or problems with existing tasks
- processor separation?
- PGSQL decision made?
- Do we need a testing server?
- How will that affect IT?
- Schema discussion: identify all missing pieces now, or develop new tables as needed? (e.g. extension list, DLL list, other?)
- ted: come up with way to uniquely identify modules (DLLs/sos) in the database
- morgamic to continue database work
- bsmedberg to review spreadsheet and reporting requirements against the proposed database schema
- bsmedberg to come up with crash signature algorithm
- aravind to investigate replication possibilities with pgsql
- plasticmillion and crowder both expressed practical interest in saving JS stacks as well... need to investigate how practical that is, possibly at the onsite
- reporting needs to be able to show reports in roughly realtime. This means either realtime replication or pulling specific reports from the main database (queries/reports could still be run from the shadow)