- Ship status and blockers
- Possible ship tomorrow, 6/23. Next possible date Tuesday 6/28, without laura or rhelmer (lars + jabba driving)
- Is ship tomorrow blocked by the Fx release yesterday?
- QA - mbrandt
- bug 665522
- Metrics: boxes for production ES? When will this be ready to go
- Suggest shipping with PG version preffed on and flipping the switch when these issues are resolved
- jabba says need the pgbouncer issue resolved in staging
- Have had some discussions this week, and so far Q3 looks like:
- Move to github
- Config changes only release
- TCBS -> ES
- Data retention policy, create and enforce
- Tasks as listed by KaiRo, elevating reports (largely converting to ES), UI changes, etc.
- Other goals
- Review and plan queue management for the future
- Update VMs and share them with the community
- Decide on community support levels
- Better packaging
- Continuous load testing
- Beyond 2.0, users will need ElasticSearch, although some may choose to use this with PostgreSQL.