< Breakpad | Status Meetings
Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 11:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
Socorro Release Tracker
Socorro Bug Tracker
11 Total; 0 Open (0%); 7 Resolved (63.64%); 4 Verified (36.36%);
Topics/issues to discuss
- 3 more releases for the year (68, 69, 70)
- Quarterly goal related remaining bugs discussion:
- bug 853455 - Search by device - Adrian - was blocked on raw JSON in ES - how about now? Missed?
- bug 883169 - Signature summary/B2G - Brandon - marked ON HOLD, should it be dropped?
- bug 915373 - Display topcrash ranks for all signatures of a bug - Brandon, Schalk
- Exploitable flash crashes for Adobe - Peter is looking at this. Should we just give Adobe access to the general exploitability report (since there is a permission for that now)?
- bug 915317 - Display total volume of GC crashes over time - Brandon, Schalk. Has cron/db already.
- bug 915246 - Graphs of crashes/ADU for individual signatures - Brandon. DB/Mware should have landed - status?
Actively working on
- been mostly doing socorro and other webops breakfix last week and this week so far, spending 50% of my time trying to get https://wiki.mozilla.org/Websites/Captain_Shove into production and the rest on Socorro needs for the rest of the week
- Nagios checks for ES clusters https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=945248
- some deployment improvements as discussed in https://etherpad.mozilla.org/socorro-packaging-deploys-wutwut , need to file bugs to track work
- mbrandt - out whole of December
- peterbe - Monday 9 Dec
- Adrian - Dec 5 and 6 (elasticsearch training)
- rhelmer - Monday 9 Dec