< Breakpad | Status Meetings
« previous meeting — index – next week » create?
- 1 Meeting Info
- 2 Operations Updates
- 3 Project Updates
- 4 Major Projects
- 5 other business
- 6 Travel, etc
- 7 Links
Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 10:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
Most people are out, meeting is canceled this week. Move along, folks!
- Refactoring config
- Do we...
- move all common key/values to socorro-infra? (leave secrets and diffs between stage&prod in consulate)
- do we put everything on the consulate database?
- do we writing linters that check that integrity of things?
- do we do nothing because it's all going to change?
Migrating off of Persona
- No news is good news? (meaning, haven't heard any other complaints of it not working)
- Going to start removing Persona in early October
Splitting out collector
Sending public data spark/presto
- Right now entirely in Mark Reids court
- Last I heard he's been given read access to our (stage) telemetry S3 bucket
- He's going to experiment and research how to best transpose .json files into .parquet based on a JSON Schema
- The bug is https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1290225 which has links to some etherpad notes
- peterbe to work on...
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1296621 (mutations before telemetry S3 upload)
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1294088 (3 keys in JSON Schema with ambiguous types)
- Both of these above are important but shouldn't block Mark from progress.
Sending stacks for all crashes from the client (crashping)
Signature generation across crash reporters
- peterbe, half Wednesday, all Thursday, all Friday
- Adrian is out all of next week