- 1 Meeting Info
- 2 Operations Updates
- 3 Project Updates
- 4 Major Projects
- 5 other business
- 6 Travel, etc
- 7 Links
Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 10:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- Stage and Prod belongs to jp on Friday.
- Can we do with much fewer stage nodes?
- Processors are going to start consuming more memory next week
- The web QA "future"
- mbrandt to hack on Socorro-Tests repo before considering putting it into socorro
- NOW with 25% extra FREE Culprit information!!
Migrating off of Persona
- Sigh! https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1302365#c10
- Very hard to reproduce, but we could potentially inject some custom JS that notices that the button was clicked but it never went into the callback successfully. But we don't have a good set of instructions/troubleshooters to show users.
Splitting out collector
- attempt three at rewriting the collector
- Miles from services ops has a dev env set up which is autodeploying via circle and docker from master tip
- expected arrival is EOM or willkg will eat his green hat
Sending public data spark/presto
- Blocked on...
- Example of a working query https://sql.telemetry.mozilla.org/queries/1155/source#table
- Needs everyones help in testing
Sending stacks for all crashes from the client (crashping)
- whiteboard flag can be used in bugzilla and wiki to find more
Signature generation across crash reporters
- on hold until after we get crashes over to data platform
- No news from Nick
- pinged him again
- Move Socorro-Test into the project repo - https://github.com/mozilla/Socorro-Tests/issues/405
- Experiment with running the tests in travis? Have leeroy bot trigger the socorro-tests?