Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 10:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- Our openssl doesn't work for some requests in our servers
- Do we update openssl or do we pin an old python lib (certifi)?
- We use openssl 1.0.1e, supposedly 1.0.2 should work
- Travis asks; what's the problem with upgrading openssl?
- Because we had a rough time upgrading to python 2.7.11
- People want looonger sunset dates for versions https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1312961
- We'll integrate Marco's tool into the webapp.
- Adrian is "taking over"
Migrating off of Persona
- Done! Can we remove this as a discussion topic now?
Splitting out collector
- (willkg) Finished up statsd code. Putting it all together. Almost done first draft.
- (willkg) Talked with lonnen and rhelmer about the architecture and error scenarios.
- (willkg) Need to talk to Miles about building the plan to go to prod.
Sending public data spark/presto
- We are going to enable the crashstorage in prod today!
- Next is getting Mark to configure the ingestion for prod
- No news :(
- new plan:
- remove /report/list page but keep all API endpoints
- then remove API endpoints (django models) one by one, so we can easily roll them back
- then when all is removed and we had no complaints for some time (~2 weeks?), remove all associated implementations
- move on to old postgres-based pages
- old topcrashers
- old daily crashes
- old exploitability
- finish moving middleware into django
- remove all remaining parts of the middleware, and the middleware itself
- clean-up a lot of postgres things (matviews, tables... )
- In stage, featured versions is now set by a crontabber app that reads https://product-details.mozilla.org/1.0/
- Once proven to work, I'll enable it on prod too
- Sentry in processors, coming very soon!