Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 10:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- Something something datadog got hosed due to AWS keys
- Always be careful with pasting around anything that looks like AWS keys
- Planning to move antenna stuff to "Travis-land"
- If this was to happen again, and we got "resource constrained" temporarily, our leeroy would simply fail to build and exit out early
- ...in other words, it wouldn't tear-down and fail to spin-up, if it fails in leeroy
- Selenium tests now inside the socorro repo!
- the old github.com/mozilla/Socorro-Tests is decomissioned
- All but 1 test passed if you run with PhantomJS
- Followup bugs for skips and xfails...?
- Post-deploy kickoff remains to be solved
Migrating off of Persona
- It's GONE!
- Some people still struggle with Google Sign-In but it's because they have third-party cookies blocked
- We added a link to explain the whys https://github.com/mozilla/socorro/pull/3530
- Still want to experiment with injecting some sort of callback/timer to check if the login attempt failed and if so, announce the Wiki help page much louder
Splitting out collector
- (willkg) talked with Miles and JP about infrastructure and buckets
- (willkg) working on antenna coding--lots of minor stuff and almost done s3 work
- (willkg) working on an error scenarios doc to make sure we're not missing major things
Sending public data spark/presto
- Mark's been busy
- Just boilerplate but notes here: https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/socorro-to-telemetry-oct2016
- Have not proceeded to configure the new sending in prod :(
- Nick is taking over this
- blocked on public API tracking
- mbrandt - limited availability next week. Attending a conference, StarCanada
- peterbe - Nov 18, Nov 21-23, Nov 28