Breakpad status meetings occur on Wed at 10:00am Pacific Time.
Vidyo: Stability 650-903-0800 x92 conf 98200# 800-707-2533 (pin 369) conf 98200#
IRC backchannel: #breakpad
Mountain View: Dancing Baby (3rd floor)
- prod deploy
- stage is back to CD
- it worked yesterday
- nothing broke overnight
- runs based on the deployed sha
Splitting out collector (Antenna)
- (miles) Got system tests running via puppet in the -dev environment with logs going to S3.
- (willkg) Fixed some issues with the antenna system tests.
- (willkg) Figured out the mystery that was upload_file_minidump2.
- (willkg) Improved the cli nature of the mini-poster module allowing me to compare output of socorro-collector vs. antenna with real crashes.
- Coming soon to a theater near you™
- yet to merge matt's latest updates
- matt is ready to merge
- pending verification by a second part
- open work/questions
- autorunning was moved outside the scope
- no expected progress until Peter returns
- waiting to check in the solution works for peter
- works for willkg now
- calling it done! woo hoo
- no progress
- expecting some updates tomorrow and monday
- discussion about a migration plan is going on
- updated to most recent compatible versions of our libraries after Will's suggestion
- Miles suggested a few plans, plan #1 (stop processors and cutover) should be pretty good
- Adrian and Miles will come up with a plan
- Miles wants to drop an index
- go for it!
- WillKG on PTO January 26th and 27th.
- Adrian out on Monday, Jan 23 but working on Friday, Jan 27 (switching my weekly day off).
- Mbrandt afk 1/20
- Lonnen afk 19-23, limited availability 24,25