Browser Johnny Five
- Brings Johnny Five to the web using browserify and serialport plugins.
- Enable porting of existing work based on johnny five or firmata.
- Enable device integration on websites/webapps/add-ons.
A remote control car project to that leverages browser J5 to run on different platforms.
A cross-platform solution to control Arduino via BLE. For BLE module currently only supports BleShield.
Exposing Arduino devices connected to your host machine(laptop/PC) via a socket.io server, you'll be able to controll devices on any browsers with access to the server.
Running socket.io serialport server with a Node-Webkit system tray app.
Call Chrome App APIs from a Webpage, currently used with WoT Maker.
A serialport module for Google Chrome browser, currently used with WoT Maker.
Build Johnny Five as a browserify module, currently used with WoT Maker.
- Porting firmata firmware to more wireless modules (wifi/GSM/ethernet/HC-05...)
- Integration with WoT Maker for quicker prototyping and sharing.
- WebSerial API for Firefox