22nd IRC meeting: Tuesday, November 28th, 2006 at 19:00 GMT
- The log of the meeting is available here.
- We will push bug 319598 (add saved-reports support) to 3.2 as it's not ready on time. This was the last enhancement bug targetted to 3.0. This leaves us with 12 "real" blockers for 3.0 RC1.
- There are two specific blockers we want to see fixed before releasing 2.23.4: bug 360710 and bug 361252.
- We hope the new MySQL 4.1.22 doesn't introduce backwards-incompatibilities, as we had with MySQL 5.0.25+.
- justdave will upgrade b.m.o to 2.23.3+ in a few weeks.
- The mailing lists that are on bugzilla.org will be doing the majordomo2 -> mailman transition.
- Our next meeting was Tuesday, December 12th.