48th IRC meeting: Tuesday, January 13th, 2009 at 19:00 GMT
- The log of the meeting is available here.
- There are still a few blockers left (including security bugs) before we can release Bugzilla 3.3.2 and 3.2.1.
- Several new major features added to 3.3.2, including per-user timezones, and several new webservice methods.
- There is again some debate about maketext, but we don't come to an agreement; too many developers disagree.
- The freezing date for Bugzilla 3.4 is January 29 (nothing new, just a reminder).
- For the first time, each developer shares what he plans to do for the coming few weeks, so that everyone can have a global overview of where we are going. Seems successful and interesting.
- LpSolit emailed the Trac mailing-list about some collaboration for an import/export tool between Bugzilla and Trac. One Trac developer said he was interested (that was right before Christmas), but we didn't hear from him since then.