37th IRC meeting: Tuesday, February 12th, 2008 at 19:00 GMT
- The log of the meeting is available here.
- We got no feedback at all about Bugzilla 3.1.3. It seems our warning that this release is very unstable had some effect.
- So far we have 4236 downloads of 3.1.3 and 49,940 of 3.0.3.
- Due to a security bug found, we cannot wait for all blockers on trunk to be fixed before releasing a new development snapshot. So we will release 3.0.4 and 3.1.4 at the same time and before 3.2 RC1. The releases are delayed till QA is done on 3.0.4. We expect to release on Feb 27th if everything goes well.
- There is some progress about fixing blockers, but many new ones are discovered all the time. 3.2 RC1 won't be ready before a long time.
- We finally won't branch until there is something significant to check in and which shouldn't go into 3.2.
- No new members for the User Experience team since our last meeting. Nobody seems interested in joining the team. pyrzak, the UE team leader, may start blogging about it to get some attention... and maybe new contributors.
- The l10n team reports that Pike allows them to use the .l10n newsgroup to talk about l10n in Bugzilla, as long as they don't make too much noise. They want to finish the Localization Guide before announcing the existence of the team to the world.