53rd IRC meeting: Tuesday, August 18th, 2009 at 18:00 GMT
- The log of the meeting is available here.
- There is some discussion/consensus about killing ssl="authenticated session" and only keep always/never now that you can log in from every page.
16182 downloads for 3.2.4 17913 downloads for 3.4.1
- ETA for Bugzilla 3.4.2 is in the first half of September.
- Some progress has been made related to our roadmap for 4.0, about attachments.
- Planned freezing date for 3.6rc1 is end of September.
- Focus for 3.6 is still to improve usability. Not a lot of progress in this area, though.
- There has been a Google Summer of Code project to implement duplicate detection in Bugzilla. The student working with gerv hasn't been very cooperative and the project has been closed before the deadline.