Attending via Vidyo: mcote, dkl, gerv, f1sh, glob, edmorley
- Summary of last meeting and follow-up actions:
- Bugzilla 5.0 was branched.
- Wiki subpage/namespace update:
- This would break namespace restricted searching (you can't search by page/sub page).
- mcote followed up; wiki people said they will "convert namespaces to sub pages".
- For now, we will leave as namespaces, and mcote will follow up further with the wiki people. See also bug 1105387.
- Keywords deactivation --> flag
- dylan is working on this.
- yui3 --> jquery
- jquery now committed to trunk, included by default on every page.
- Ported but largely not used.
- moving bzr off moco (carried over)
- moving bugzilla.org lists (carried over)
- landfill maintenance
- mcote posted about removing old installs, zero responses
- No one owns the process to do this gerv will nuke things from a great height.
- [glob] Promote dylan to an official reviewer.
- [glob] glob is the only active approver.
- dkl promoted, will get new business cards printed up (primarily as a backup to glob).
- [mcote] bugzilla 5.0 update
- only 3 blockers
- Other items:
- [gerv] It appears that dylan may be reviewing the wrong documentation.
- [gerv] Making the "using bugzilla" more visible (currently it's at the end of the docs).
- Make four higher-level classifications: About, Using, Installation/Maintenance, Administering, Integrating.
- do we do this meeting next month?
- Tentatively have it a week earlier (17th dec).
- mcote will "adjust social media".
- Meeting may be cancelled depending on the agenda.