- What are the main goals for Bugzilla 5.2/6.0? Only take what people contribute (a.k.a random contributions), or is there some development direction?
- What is the current status of the Bugzilla 5.0 release?
- 5 blockers, most assigned with patches
- Largest blocker is resurrection of the automatic checksetup schema upgrade testing
- dkl's time is currently consumed with Mozilla work, should have time to work on this before the end of March
- In parallel with this, there's also work around potentially switching from TravisCI to taskcluster as a CI harness (TravisCI has proven to be problematic with some of our tests)