CC perf improvements/Test Plan
Cycle Collector Perf improvements
|Feature||Status||UX Lead||QA Lead||Status|
|Cycle Collector Perf improvements||Implemented||Andrew McCreight||Virgil Dicu (irc :virgil)||ok|
- The cycle collector can cause unpleasant pause times, especially when things get leaky. We should attempt to both reduce the length of those pauses (by improving cycle collector performance and investigating incremental approaches), and make them less annoying by being smarter about when and if we schedule the cycle collector to run.
- The test cases for this feature can be viewed here.
- Implementation bugs
- 698919 - NEW - [meta] specific improvements to reduce impact of the cycle collector on responsiveness
Sign off Criteria
- All the test cases were executed.
- All the major bugs have been fixed.