This article is a stub. You can help MozillaWiki by expanding it.
CSS Houdini is a W3C effort (that Mozilla is participating in and contributing to) to define lower-level CSS DOM APIs for authors to understand, recreate, and extend highlevel CSS authoring features.
See CSS-TAG Houdini Task Force (CSS Houdini) home page for more details and an overview of CSS Houdini work in progress.
Latest CSS Houdini spec drafts: https://drafts.css-houdini.org/ (http://dev.w3.org/houdini/ redirects there)
- CSS Properties and Values API Level 1 (WD), metabug, Servo implementation in progress
- CSS Typed OM Level 1 (WD), metabug (no progress as of 2018-07-01)
- 2018-01 Chrome Intent to Ship
- Worklets Level 1 (WD), metabug (needed for Paint)
- CSS Paint API Level 1 (CR), metabug
- CSS Layout API Level 1 (2018-04-12 FPWD), metabug