Contact: Carsten Book "Tomcat" and Florian Effenberger
The Idea is to bring OpenSource Projects together in a local region like as example the greater Munich Area and to Connect People that are interested in getting involved into OpenSource.
It should be a way to connect OpenSource Project, to exchange knowledge and to maybe work together on local events.
TBD: We need to fine a name for this Events ;)
- We will use the following Channels:
- Blogging/Tweeting/Facebook/Xing Announcements – also maybe on the Munich/opensource lists too
- Collecting Feedback how many people would be interested
- Make it clear that's its an open event for everyone and everyone is invited and that's open also for other projects
- invite LiMUX Project / City of Munich
- 2 short Talks, maybe introduction of one Mozilla Topic (like 10 minute overview over Mozilla) and the same for openoffice
- Select a location in Munich (restaurant, or one of the location that florian has suggested).
- Do IT !