<< previous meeting | index | next meeting >>
- September 28, 2006 at 16:30UTC
- Find the time in your timezone
- Meeting will be online using IRC at: irc://irc.mozilla.org/calendar-qa
- Meeting will last no more than an hour
- Attendees: ctalbert, celina63, ssitter
Meeting Log & Action Items
- Meeting Log
- celina63 to post the log
- celina63 to update TODO list and TestDay wiki page for next Tuesday's TestDay
- ctalbert to work on publicity for TestDay
- ctalbert to work on Calendar 0.3 release notes
- everyone to PLEASE look at URGENT TODO list items and update with things accomplished
- everyone to note either [litmus testcase wanted] on bugs which would make good Litmus test cases
- everyone to create a bug comment like 'litmus testcase 12345 created' on bugs which have had Litmus test cases created from them
- everyone to tell everyone else you know about Tuesday's TestDay!
Feel free to add your own ideas
- Assign a notetaker - someone responsible for putting the meeting log up on this wiki page afterward.
- NOTICE: Wednesday night's nightly build (from 9/27) will probably be the RC! TEST THE HECK OUT OF IT!
- Put together next week's Calendar To-Do list
- Polish qawanted list: bugs in question are bug 330121, bug 352579, bug 336693, bug 323171, bug 322458, bug 353696.