<< previous meeting | index | next meeting >>
- Wednesday, August 2nd, 16:00 UTC
- Phone meeting
- Join #calendar-mtg on irc.mozilla.org for attendance
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 800 867 8609
- Netherlands: 08002658232
- Germany: 08001014546
- Sun: x44444
- More numbers (toll/toll free): Sun Worldwide Ready-Access numbers
- Access Code
- Conference controls
- *6 mute line
- *7 unmute line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
Proposed Agenda Items
ctalbert won't be able to attend the meeting today, but asked me to pass along that there will be a QA chat tomorrow, Thursday, 2006-08-03 at 16:30. (lilmatt)
Currently on the bubble for making ship-date
- 12 working days until slush
- SWAGs: (note, holiday bugs haven't been filed)
- everyone else: 0
4 general levels of bugs:
- mustfix: blocks the release
- Want: encourage devs to work on, but at a lower priority
- Will accept patch: Devs not encouraged to work on, will accept low-risk patches
- No: Patch for this nig, even if it existed, will not be accepted in this release
Viewing of events
On track, mostly waiting for reviews
Mostly on track, need some ui for jump-to-date (Sunbird has this already). other patches awaiting reviews
Largely at risk. We've dropped the attachment dependency which helps. mvl mentioned some ideas for moving forward here.
Mostly on track, need to sort out selection
Mostly on track. Some selection dependency here, but patches for print-formatting are moving forward.
Again, selection dependency, also some edge case bugs we need better eyes on.
Very at risk. Most areas don't even have bugs yet. Need major UI here. Need someone to pick this up.
Fairly on track. Need to get some of the more visibile interop bugs here to have owners.
Internal dataloss is good. Need someone to pick external up. Bugs need owners.
We've been doing poorly here recently. Lots of checkins are causing regressions. This will easily cause the date to slip unless we all step up.