Calendar:Status Meetings:2006-09-06

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

<< previous meeting | index | next meeting >>

Meeting Details

Telephone Info

  • Toll free numbers
  • Access Code
    • 3646989
  • Conference controls
    • *6 mute line
    • *7 unmute line
  • Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking


lilmatt, dmose, ctalbert, daniel, mickey

Agenda Items

0.3 Status

  • High risk bugs
  • Lightning+WCAP (lilmatt)
    • daniel.boelzle's revision of lilmatt's multi-xpi patch is awaiting review
    • lilmatt worked with #build to get the tinderbox side of the patch through review
  • Release Schedule
    • String freeze moving to Thursday, September 7 (see this post by dmose)
    • Update/consolidate release schedule calendars on Friday? (lilmatt)
  • Lightning - to amo or not to amo (lilmatt)

0.3 l10n status

  • nl, ca, pl, de, fr and ru look good
  • No info on es, cz, it, jp and sl
  • String changes on trunk are a problem. Is a small branch a solution?

Meeting Notes


  • daniel put a revision of multiple extension patch and he split out the tinderbox changes that need to be made in order to make WCAP build with LTN builds.
  • Lilmatt got new revisions for those patches and we have the tinderbox changes in and resolved so that when we're ready we turn on WCAP and WCAP is built after Lightning.
  • Dmose will look at the new patch from daniel (the non-tinderbox parts of it)

Release schedule

  • Two High risk bugs left - select all and offline calendar.
  • Both of those should go in today at least the selection one, perhaps the offline one too, but that depends on mvl.
  • We need to do something with the 24 hour views, it's too hard to see short events and can't see an overview of your time. Dmose will talk about that in IRC.
  • New calendar wizard patch from lilmatt is ready to go, waiting on review from jminta and mvl
  • iTIP has l10N implications ctalbert is trying to get those resolved.
  • String freeze tomorrow night
  • Day or so to triage land other stuff, and then see where we are.
  • dmose will determine when RC is and make a guess on Friday

Release Schedule Calendars

  • Both are incorrect. We will take them off the wiki since there are not that many more dates
  • Will resolve the calendar schedule issues after 0.3

L10N status

  • String changes on the trunk after we freeze will be difficult
  • Small branch might be possible, it depends on how many strings are changing in toolkit.
  • Need to get this kind of stuff back on the radar that has gotten pushed off due to the date slippage

Will sun be doing solaris builds?

  • Daniel: sunbird trunk and our engineers are working on the branch. (Notetaker comment: I might have gotten that previous statement backwards).
  • Solaris 10 is working, but 8 is not.
  • Sun will provide packages and tarballs