<< previous meeting | index | next meeting >>
- Wednesday, September 12th, 16:00 UTC
- Phone meeting
- Join #calendar-mtg on irc.mozilla.org for attendance
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 866-692-3163
- Netherlands: 0800-020-1392
- Germany: 0800-000-3441
- Participant Passcode
- Conference controls
- Press *1 private help menu
- Press *6 mute or un-mute individual line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
- 0.7 Status
- What's the status of the blocker bugs?
- How do we proceed from here?
- Is the proposed release date (upcoming weekend for RC1) still realistic?
- Do we need to cut some blocker bugs from the list?
- Do we release RC1 one week later?
- Feedback is needed on the release notes, only mvl commented so far (links are in bug 395071)
- Attendees: Martin, Mickey, Berend, Clint, Simon
- We went through the list of blocker bugs and decided to take some of them off the list.
- For the 'Mini Day' feature we decided to take it off the list of it doesn't land until September 21st.
- Regarding 'Lightning doesn't send iTIP messages on event updates' we decided that Clint should come up with an effort estimation.
- We discussed when the release branch will be opened and agreed that it won't be earlier than on September 24th since we need to figure out what's going on with the remaining blocker bugs.
- Simon reminded us to verify the release notes.