- Wednesday, October 31th, 16:00 UTC
- Phone meeting
- Join #calendar-mtg on irc.mozilla.org for attendance
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 866-692-3163
- Netherlands: 0800-020-1392
- Germany: 0800-000-3441
- Participant Passcode
- Conference controls
- Press *1 private help menu
- Press *6 mute or un-mute individual line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
- Talk about what we should focus on in release 0.8.
- Attendees: davida, mickey, berend, chris-j, mschroeder, philipp, sipaq, gary, guenter, daniel
- Some talk about the ongoing mailing list discussion: We are facing a trade-off in releasing time-boxed vs. "it's done when it's done" (aka purely quality driven). We don't want to disappoint people by slipping releases and don't want poor quality.
- A query for unassigned wanted-calendar0.8+ should be published (main calendar page, roadmap, blog, ...), so people could easily jump in and help.
- We had a basic agreement on what features we want for 0.8:
- offline support
- task mode/view
- foreign timezone support
- Besides those features we need to fix bugs, and want to focus on:
- being RFC2445/6/7 compliant
- having no dataloss
- having better performance, better memory footprint, no leaks