<< previous meeting | index | next meeting >>
- Wednesday, October 24th, 16:00 UTC
- Phone meeting
- Join #calendar-mtg on irc.mozilla.org for attendance
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 866-692-3163
- Netherlands: 0800-020-1392
- Germany: 0800-000-3441
- Participant Passcode
- Conference controls
- Press *1 private help menu
- Press *6 mute or un-mute individual line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
- 0.7 Status
- l10n status
- Find consensus on tracking the next release.
- Attendees: davida, ctalbert, mschroeder, sipaq, philipp, chris-j, daniel
- RC3 is ready on stage. We will do a QA working session resp. spot tests, so we hopefully could release final 0.7 before weekend.
- David asked us what's currently most needed, but could not be worked on, because of lack of resources.
- David asked about improving CalDAV support: what's missing, who's mainly working on it (→Bruno). CalDAV scheduling would be great.
- David tries to provide us a Mac Intel tinderbox, if possible(!)
- We talked about how to claim automatic testing. We should extend our unit tests, and (since our UI stabilizes) should start to think about automatic UI tests, e.g. Eggplant.
- We talked extensively about tracking the next release and managed to find a consensus to go with both wanted and blocking flag. Daniel will sketch out a mda.calendar posting. Simon and Clint will review it, so the release tracking will be properly documented for 0.8.