- Wednesday, December 5th, 17:00 UTC
- Phone meeting
- Join #calendar-mtg on irc.mozilla.org for attendance
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 866-692-3163
- Netherlands: 0800-020-1392
- Germany: 0800-000-3441
- Participant Passcode
- Conference controls
- Press *1 private help menu
- Press *6 mute or un-mute individual line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
- Tracking 0.8
- Next phone call on thursday, december 13th(!)
- Need a stand-in for downloads statistics for the next week
- Attendees: gary, mschroeder, sipaq, mickey, mvl, daniel
- 0.8 status:
- daniel landed concurrent timezone handling bug 400950; first step towards foreign timezone support
- daniel fixes more core bugs, regressions
- daniel tries to concentrate on offline support with philipp (first steps hopefully ready by x-mas)
- We need to figure out who'll do bug 402518; missing foreign timezone support piece.
- berend works on agenda-code.
- mickey works on task mode (bugs/regressions)
- mickey works on event/task conversion
- mickey is off for vacation next week until mid of january(!)
- simon asked about task mode for sunbird. mickey: technically possible, but may not fit the concept (open discussion with chris-j). Simon will comment on bug 405508.
- gary proposed to drop bugs from the wanted list. We won't do that, but need to figure out the blocking ones towards the release, maybe end of the month.
- sipaq needs a standin for the download statistics and found martin(!)
- talked about memory consumption leakage/fragmentation; bug 367456.