<< previous meeting | index | next meeting >>
- Wednesday, January 30th, 17:00 UTC
- Phone meeting
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 866-692-3163
- Netherlands: 0800-020-1392
- Germany: 0800-000-3441
- Participant Passcode
- Conference controls
- Press *1 private help menu
- Press *6 mute or un-mute individual line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
- Tracking 0.8
- Face-2-Face: Seems that most people agree to april 19/20
- late-l10n process?
- Attendees: hb, mschroeder, gary, berend, sipaq, philipp
- We still have 27 blocking bugs; looks we won't do it until next week's end(!)
- philipp: We should point more people to the blocking list, remind people to concentrate on it. There are a couple of nobody blocking bugs.
- sipaq will prepare the release notes and calls for relnote bugs!
- l10n: 17 out of 28 are green
- We'll fix the next face-2-face date: SAT april 19th until TUE april 22nd. Daniel will call for rooms.
- late-l10n process: Coordinate checkins and announce only once(!)
- set late-l10n keyword in bug
- CC: email@example.com
- Write a nice comment
- Post on dev-l10n ng and tell localizers about it
- daniel will be on calconnect next week and off on vacation by feb 14th.
- hb pointed out some copy/paste bugs
- David Ascher wants calendar to be part of Thunderbird 3(!) There's an ongoing discussion on dev-apps-thunderbird if you like; join it if you like.