- Wednesday, February 13th, 17:00 UTC
- Phone meeting
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 866-692-3163
- Netherlands: 0800-020-1392
- Germany: 0800-000-3441
- Participant Passcode
- Conference controls
- Press *1 private help menu
- Press *6 mute or un-mute individual line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
- Attendees: Clint, Philipp, Christian, Gary, Berend, Daniel, Martin
- We went over the list of the blocking bugs. There are still 17 issues that are considered critical enough to block the 0.8 release.
- For the near future we agreed that issues should only be added to the blocking list if they are really critical for the common use or when the impact of the fixes is manageable. Many of the open Blocker bugs are about to be reviewed. Philipp will take care of Daniel's bugs as he will be on vacation until March 9th and Clint is optimistic to deliver new patches for his open bugs. Not all of the issues that are still assigned to nobody are really critical enough to block. Volunteers to take over are welcome of course.
- Andreas will test the Solaris tinderboxes in the coming days.
- We could not promise a fix date for the 0.8 delivery. Hopefully we can deliver a first release candidate in the following week.