- Wednesday, February 20th, 17:00 UTC
- Phone meeting
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 866-692-3163
- Netherlands: 0800-020-1392
- Germany: 0800-000-3441
- Participant Passcode
- Conference controls
- Press *1 private help menu
- Press *6 mute or un-mute individual line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
Attendees: Gary, Clint, Simon, Berend, Martin, Philipp, Lars, Ernst
- Clint's confusion
- bug 412641 - Two outstanding issues - slovenian and German.
- Nothing has been heard from either of those localizers
- It is only four outstanding strings that need to be checked in
- So if it comes to it, the German calendar devs could fix the issue, but they'd like to avoid that if possible
- Mac L10N tree tinderbox was buring - seems to be resolved now by Aus
- bug 415103 - Release notes
- Lightning is done
- Sunbird is in progress
- Simon needs Feedback on the Lightning notes PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK
- Should the timezone warning (about the upgrade) go into the release notes?
- Consensus is yes.
- bug 415442 - Philipp is going to take a look to see if he can improve gekachecka's patch
- Should it keep it on the blocking list?
- Philipp will decide if there is anything else that he can do before sunday.
- If not, then he'll remove it later. For now, it will remain there.
Thoughts on RC
- It's good to get anything that we still want in until Sunday evening.
- On Monday morning Europe time, Ause will start spinning the RC1.
- Most people are going to be at FosDem this weekend so reviews will be pretty tricky
- Should have RC 1 next week.
- Ause has some tboxen on mozilla-test and believes that they are stable enough to put them on the real sunbird tbosx page.
- These are solaris x86 boxes
- They are still working on the true solaris boxes.
- Simon won't be able to make it.
- Martin is taking over his talk
- Simon will give folks some talking points.
Gary's an Intern!!
- Gary was hired as an intern by Mozilla Messaging and will be working for them
- He will still devote some time to calendar code
- He will be concentrating on QA and bug triage.
- Wants us to throw lots of difficult bugs his way ;-) Just kidding...