<< previous meeting | index | next meeting >>
- Wednesday, March 12th, 18:00 CET
- Phone meeting
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 866-692-3163
- Netherlands: 0800-020-1392
- Germany: 0800-000-3441
- Participant Passcode
- Conference controls
- Press *1 private help menu
- Press *6 mute or un-mute individual line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
- CHECK YOUR TIME IF YOU ARE CALLING FROM THE US!!!
- Tracking 0.8
- Localization Bugs found in 0.8 testing (8 so far)
- bug 421283 - Fixed
- bug 421327 - Fixed
- bug 421328 (patch ready)
- bug 421330 - Fixed
- bug 421384 - Fixed
- bug 421387 (patch ready)
- bug 421495 (patch ready)
- bug 422318 - not blocking 0.8
- Should we add a bug component for iTIP/iMIP (maybe called "email invitations" and the event/task dialog?
- dbo: weekly status call is moved to 18:00 CET.
- attendees: gary, lars (thetux), martin, philipp, berend, sipaq, dmose, davida, daniel, clint
- Blocking list is quite small:
- undo patch is on it's way.
- daniel takes bug 422412.
- daniel tries to confirm bug 421600.
- Gary mentioned the l10n fixes are supposed to be landed within the next days.
- So RC2 is planned for early next week (easter egg).
- Sipaq asked if we need to sort out thunderbird 3 specific stuff prior to the F2F in april.
- We'll add a component like "E-Mail based scheduling".