<< previous meeting | index | next meeting >>
- Wednesday, March 5th, 17:00 UTC
- Phone meeting
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 866-692-3163
- Netherlands: 0800-020-1392
- Germany: 0800-000-3441
- Participant Passcode
- Conference controls
- Press *1 private help menu
- Press *6 mute or un-mute individual line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
Attendees: Berend, Lars, Clint, Simon, Gary
Waiting for a while to start since we don't have many people.
Ause is waiting for the call from Berend to start the release candidate.
- bug 418854- Undo transaction not possible.
- Clint's opinion is that we ship 0.8 with Undo broken
- Simon doesn't want to ship with it broken - it's a regression.
- If we back out Daniel's patch, we will break iTIP/iMIP Updating, and possibly CalDav too
- DECISION: Ship RC1 with this, but not final. We will take the bake time over the next weeks and see if we can get a patch for this.
- DECISION: We will NOT back out Daniel's patch since it is unclear what effect that will have on other parts of the code.
- Simon wants everyone to look at the routes for fixing the bugs and mvl needs input to decide which path to take.
- In particular, look at Mvl's comment and see which way we should go to fix this and comment in the bug.
- bug 419817 - No Accept/Decline with WCAP or CALDAV calendars
- The decision here is to go ahead and take the CALDAV patch.
- Berend: WCAP can wait on this until after 0.8
- Side note: that makes sense because WCAP doesn't really need iTIP/iMIP and if you only have a WCAP calendar you are probably just going to use the server based WCAP invitation mechanism anyway.
- Clint will check in the change so that the Caldav piece will make RC1
- bug 420854
- This looks like something we should take for the RC as well, and it looks like it could be further fallout from the same issue as the root cause of bug 418854
- Clint will take over review and check in the code if it works and passes review
- We will also be delivering a solaris build as part of the RC.
- Ause already got Simon Solaris specific information for the release notes
Google Summer of Code
- Simon has not heard anything from anyone else for suggestions for things for peopel to work on.
- We also need a single mentor
- Berend talked with Christian and they will all meet next week and will discuss what they plan to do for the future and what featurs could be taken over by the SOC project and will discuss who could mentor such a project
- Berend doesn't think that the task mode isn't that good of a feature in the SOC - and he will add that to the newsgroup.
- Clint will also respond in the newsgroup as well