<< previous meeting | index | next meeting >>
- Wednesday, July 16th, 18:00 CET
- Phone meeting
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 866-692-3163
- Netherlands: 0800-020-1392
- Germany: 0800-000-3441
- Switzerland: 0800-001-523
- Participant Passcode
- Conference controls
- Press *1 private help menu
- Press *6 mute or un-mute individual line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
- Participants: mschroeder, dmose, dbo, philipp, berend
- Dbo suggested to put focus on recent iTIP/iMIP fixes for tomorrow's test day; mschroeder will blog about that.
- Dmose reported about thoughts to add an "calendar integration blocking flag" to track when lightning could be switched on in thunderbird3. Philipp suggested to just turn on the blocking-thunderbird3 flag. David will come up with a proposal on the mailing list.
- Dmose reported on preparation for the hg move, and is working on some lightning trunk integration bugs.
- Tracking 0.9
- We went thru the blocking list and assigned almost all of the unassigned ones.
- General impression: Doable, but there are some heavy liftings like CalDAV scheduling, the Sunbird/Vista sqlite bug and the SSL bug.